Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 21, 2018

Re: Soundsport free Samsung tv

I am also trying to connect my Bose Soundsport Free headphones to a Samsung The Frame TV and cannot do it. The TV discovers the headphones but when I press Pair and Connect it says connection unsuccessful, to make sure headphones are turned on. I have cleared the device list, tried turning headphones and tv off and on, but nothing works. TV software is the latest available. 

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

@ER Hello, thank you for writing in, and sorry to hear about the trouble you are having. We cannot guarantee compatibility with all devices, but let's verify that your headphones are working fine by pairing with a different device. It seems this could be an incompatibility and we'll pass the feedback along to the product team. 

Should you feel that your headphones are not functioning properly, we encourage you to contact your local Bose Support for further assistance. 

Thank you again,

Mohsin - Community Support

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 24, 2018

I could connect my bose soundsport free to my samsung tv, first press the button on the left earphone so that it disconnects from the device to which it is currently linked, then, after it is unlinked, it searches on your TV for the device in the bluetooth option, click to link and simultaneously press the left handset button, it will be linked. then you repeat the same operation to connect, remember that you must press the button of the left earphone while you connect and while you connect.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 26, 2018

Now I can connect My Bose with My Samsung TV by doing the way that Manovol4  told me. However, I have to do 3-4 times so it can connect together.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 9, 2018

Hi,

I've a Samsung QLed 7 and still can't connect it to my Bose Soundsport Free (I do not have any problem in pairing with other devices).

As all the other users said, the TV finds my bose, I click connect and nothing happens.

I've already try to apply the method suggested by Manovol4, but the problem is still there.

Please consider that TV is updated and the earphones are updated as well to the latest version available.

BR,

Enrico

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 25, 2018

Hi,

I have just bought my Bose Soundsport Free headphones and still cannot connect to my Samsung MU7 Series smart TV. I tried the suggestion to hold/press the button on the left handset simultaneously with the pairing button on TV....it still does not work. The TV finds the headphones but does not connect! I also tried pairing my bluetooth headphones with my samsung mobile and it works. Bose please give us a good working solution! We buy expensive products and we expect the best quality. Very disappointing

Regards
Kenneth
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Jun 6, 2018

Hello Kenneth! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

Let's clear the paired Bluetooth device list on your earbuds before attempting to pair again. You can do this by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button for ten seconds or until you hear the voice prompt. 

Once you have cleared the Bluetooth list on your headphones, take a look at your TV's manual on Pg. 70 for some helpful information regarding paired Bluetooth devices HERE.

Let us know how you fare!

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 25, 2018

Hello Greg,

I have cleared the paired devices on my earbuds before and tried this again just in case. The ear buds state that they have been cleared and they are "ready to connect". The TV states it cannot connect and to check that the buds are turned ON which they obviously are if found already. This is very strange. What else should i try?
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Nov 3, 2017

they need to recall these and issue us all refunds, it is freaking insane how badly these work... LAG , wont connect!! ShamE!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 25, 2018

Original writer of this thread - All of my issues are no longer present. Left ear drop outs, video lag, TV pairing issues. 100% fine as of this writing.