Mar 21, 2020
Finally got the solution.
- Firmware update in both samsung tv and bose sound sport
- only extract the RIGHT ear buds and connect only this. That means wear the right instead the left one it's inside the pocket.
- lunch bluetooth discover and pair ONLY the right ear bud.
- Once the right is paired extract the left one and wear. Push the bluetooth one and magically both will work.
- THIS IS A SOFTWARE ISSUE PLEASE BOSE FIX IT ASAP
May 9, 2020
My experience is as follows: 1. I take out right bud out charger and wait. Usually it automatically connects to Samsung. I only have to confirm connection by accepting request displayed on TV. Sometimes I have to go to settings and connect right bud manually. Then I take out left bud - it always worked, albeit it is burdensome. If both buds are taken out simultaneously, they never connect. While in use there is a shift between vision on TV and sound in buds.
Aug 29, 2020
I unpaired my frees from my phone and they said ready to connect so then I open my settings on my TV and click output and then bluetooth and I search but it says nothing comes up