Right ear piece only not left. It just worked for me on my Samsung

fdevid
Participant
Registered since

Mar 21, 2020

Re: SOLVED SAMSUNG Q7F Soundsport free Samsung tv

Finally got the solution.

- Firmware update in both samsung tv and bose sound sport

- only extract the RIGHT ear buds and connect only this. That means wear the right instead the left one it's inside the pocket.

- lunch bluetooth discover and pair ONLY the right ear bud.

- Once the right is paired extract the left one and wear. Push the bluetooth one and magically both will work.

- THIS IS A SOFTWARE ISSUE PLEASE BOSE FIX IT ASAP

Sony_j
Participant
Registered since

May 9, 2020

Re: Soundsport free Samsung tv

My experience is as follows: 1. I take  out right bud out charger and wait. Usually it automatically connects to Samsung. I only have to confirm connection by accepting request displayed on TV.  Sometimes I have to go to settings and connect right bud manually. Then I take out left bud - it always worked, albeit it is burdensome. If both buds are taken out simultaneously, they never connect. While in use there is a shift between vision on TV and sound in buds.

kristinazebra1@gmail.com
Participant
Registered since

Aug 29, 2020

I unpaired my frees from my phone and they said ready to connect so then I open my settings on my TV and click output and then bluetooth and I search but it says nothing comes up 

alexstanley85
Participant
Registered since

Sep 10, 2020

Hi Alexandre..Thanks this solution worked out !!!!

Gabrielesque
Participant
Registered since

Apr 6, 2019

Hi, are you planning to do something about the sound lag when paired to samsung tvs? That's more or less what I bought these for so returning otherwise 

Imbloodyskintagain
Participant
Registered since

Oct 17, 2020

I have a Sony 65” Bravia oled and I’ve ordered the soundsport free. I’m now worried after reading all the reviews of the trouble pairing. I just wanted these bud solely for the tv nothing else. How would I pair them? Can somebody please help

luis.hassig@prosesalud.com.co
Participant
Registered since

Dec 15, 2020

Impossible to get connected the Bose Soundsport Free with the TV Samsung Series 6 (55).

I don´t konw why but I have tried all the tips and no one works.

Thequeenscheese
Participant
Registered since

Jan 2, 2021

Utter garbage having finally connected them to the TV by leaving the left bud in the case (which is totally counter intuitive as that's the bluetooth button bud) the lag is terrible why not add a feature to the connect app to counter this? But then once reconnected to the app/mobile device (s20fe) the TV will no longer connect again utter utter garbage product.