Mar 21, 2020
Finally got the solution.
- Firmware update in both samsung tv and bose sound sport
- only extract the RIGHT ear buds and connect only this. That means wear the right instead the left one it's inside the pocket.
- lunch bluetooth discover and pair ONLY the right ear bud.
- Once the right is paired extract the left one and wear. Push the bluetooth one and magically both will work.
- THIS IS A SOFTWARE ISSUE PLEASE BOSE FIX IT ASAP
May 9, 2020
My experience is as follows: 1. I take out right bud out charger and wait. Usually it automatically connects to Samsung. I only have to confirm connection by accepting request displayed on TV. Sometimes I have to go to settings and connect right bud manually. Then I take out left bud - it always worked, albeit it is burdensome. If both buds are taken out simultaneously, they never connect. While in use there is a shift between vision on TV and sound in buds.
Aug 29, 2020
I unpaired my frees from my phone and they said ready to connect so then I open my settings on my TV and click output and then bluetooth and I search but it says nothing comes up
Apr 6, 2019
Oct 17, 2020
I have a Sony 65” Bravia oled and I’ve ordered the soundsport free. I’m now worried after reading all the reviews of the trouble pairing. I just wanted these bud solely for the tv nothing else. How would I pair them? Can somebody please help
Dec 15, 2020
Jan 2, 2021
Utter garbage having finally connected them to the TV by leaving the left bud in the case (which is totally counter intuitive as that's the bluetooth button bud) the lag is terrible why not add a feature to the connect app to counter this? But then once reconnected to the app/mobile device (s20fe) the TV will no longer connect again utter utter garbage product.