Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 20, 2019

Soundsport free panning/volume/eq

Hi, I just recently bought the Bose Soundsport free and am completely pleased except one problem. My left earbud does not produce the same quality of sound as the right earbud does. For example, when I play a pop song with electric distortion guitar the right earbud dominates the sound. Any ideas? Thank you for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 20, 2019

Re: Soundsport free panning/volume/eq

Author Accepted Answer selected by raypiasecki

Thank you so much everyone at BOSE. I called the support line and they provided me with a lot of helpful tests. Also the moderator here did as well. After doing some things the help line told me to do, such as, try playing music from a different app and also try plugging a pair of headphones into my iPhone seeing if I had the same problem. Also try pairing the headphones to another device. 

I found that after taking all the advice the fix was simple. All I had to do was increase the volume level of listening on the BOSE SoundSport Free headphones to get the FULL BOSE experience! I love BOSE.

Thanks all, Ray!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Hi raypiasecki, 

Welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an audio imbalance in your SoundSport Free Headphones. 

Does this issue occur with all streaming services?

Can you connect another device to your headphones to see if this persists?

I would also assure that you ensure your headphones are up to date with the latest firmware. You will need to connect your headphones to a computer via USB and visit btu.bose.com which will provide you with full instructions on performing an update. 

Do let us know, we would love to get this resolved for you. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 20, 2019

Author Accepted Answer selected by raypiasecki

Thank you so much everyone at BOSE. I called the support line and they provided me with a lot of helpful tests. Also the moderator here did as well. After doing some things the help line told me to do, such as, try playing music from a different app and also try plugging a pair of headphones into my iPhone seeing if I had the same problem. Also try pairing the headphones to another device. 

I found that after taking all the advice the fix was simple. All I had to do was increase the volume level of listening on the BOSE SoundSport Free headphones to get the FULL BOSE experience! I love BOSE.

Thanks all, Ray!

View solution in original post