Contributor
Registered since

Nov 6, 2020

Soundsport free replacement case

My soundsport free case has stopped working, which was the only way i was able to charge my earbuds. I tried contacting bose support via phone and/or whatsapp, and cannot get a reply. Where can I get this replacement case. I cannot find it anywhere on the bose website.

11 REPLIES 11
Participant
Registered since

Nov 6, 2020

Re: Soundsport free replacement case

My original case is broken at the hinge - I've not been successful at finding a replacement case.

Hello,

Very sorry to hear that you are unable to reach out to your local Bose product support team. Can you let us know your country of residence? We will see if there are any further forms of contact you can try. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 6, 2020

I am residing in Canada. I tried to contact customer service over the phone, and the number listed online appears to be disconnected.

Sorry to hear this. Please double check you are using the correct contact information found here. 

You can also reach out to us via Facebook (Bose) and Twitter (BoseService) direct message, but do note we will not be able to assist with out of warranty transactions. An agent however will be more than happy to do what they can to help. 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 6, 2020

I would like the email contact information to the complaints department. The customer service from Bose is by far the worse I have ever experienced in my life. I have been a loyal Bose customer for over 10 years, and the lack of care in customer appreciation makes me want to throw away all curent Bose product. I have texted through phone, whats app, called, emailed, and have had the run around for over 2 weeks for a simple request of purchasing a replacement case that I am told is available. On every occasion, I am told to contact you at +1 800 379 2073, am placed on hold immediately for over 45 minutes, and your line eventually disconnects. I have tried this at least on 5 different occasions. I was then provided another number of 1-800-869-2114...WHICH IS DISCONNECTED! I need to speak to someone that can take my complaint seriously!

Hey Johncormier13,

I'm sorry to hear of your experience when trying to contact Bose support so far, but I can assure we do want to help you out. The advertised phone number on the Canada website is 1-800-869-2114 and will take you through to support. You may experience increased wait times due to COVID but if you continue to call you will make it through to an agent.

I recommend that you continue to contact support and provide your information so we can help get you the new replacement case you need. Let me know if you continue to have difficulty.

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 6, 2020

Thank-you for the useless information once again. You provided the same number that I informed you was disconnected on my previous reply. Again, another confirmation that Bose does not take customer appreciation seriously. 

We do take customer appreciation seriously, John. We want to help you get the replacement case that you need, but you will need to contact our support teams in order for us to do this for you. If you're having trouble getting through by phone, try contacting our teams through a different channel such as Facebook or Twitter. I'm certain somebody will respond and help with your situation.

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 6, 2020

I dont have social media, nor should I feel as though I should subscribe through this means to get through to someone from your company. I tried the texting option and whatsapp, and have been connected with incompetent agents that lied to me about the replacement case being incompatible with the headphones that I currently have as cases were apparently synced with the designated headphones sold with it. I know that this is a lie as the replacement case used to be sold through your website, and I have used a friends case to recharge my earbuds. Again, poor customer service!