Soundsport free wireless skipping back and forth

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Soundsport free wireless skipping back and forth

I just got My headphones yesterday and when I was only using one earbud last night I did not notice an issue but today in the gym I was using both earbuds and the music would jump back and forth, so the left would work then the right then both. I tried resetting them and updating the firmware and it was still doing it. I tried using an iPhone 8+ and could not recreate the issue but when I switched. Back to my moto g4 the problem continued. Is there any help to get them working with my phone?
3 REPLIES

Re: Soundsport free wireless skipping back and forth

Hi Gambit502,

Thanks for posting on the Community!  Sorry to hear about the troubles, but would be happy to help!

• Has the Moto G4 been reset yet by completely powering down and back on again?
  • Can we try and clear the Bluetooth cache and then clearing the paired list on the headset and mobile device?  Steps can be found HERE to clear the cache.  

Let us know how it goes!

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Silent Starter

Hi

Thank you for the response and options to try. I gave it a week and tried to reset the phone and clear the cache and get More info on when it was skipping. Right now it skips any time I try to use both headphones but only when connected to my Phone. If I only use the right ear bud it does not skip but as soon as i turn on the left one and it pairs the skipping will start.

Hi Gambit502,

Thanks for updating us. It is unusual that only one ear would skip. Based on everything you mention that you have tried I would recommend giving our support team a call. Here is a link you can use. Click on your region, scroll down until you see "Contact Us."

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support