Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 2, 2020

Soundsport not charging.

Hi,

I’m having a issue with the soundsport not charging at all, all I get is red light blinking for a few 

seconds then nothing.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Soundsport not charging.

Author Accepted Answer selected by Azwheels

Hi Azwheels,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

So I can let you know the most accurate information on this, could you let me know which SoundSport headphones you have? If you are unsure you can double-check this using our Product Identifier.

The first things to try with any charging issues would be to connect the headphones to another charging cable, charger, and outlet, to make sure they are definitely receiving power when plugged in. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by Azwheels

Hi Azwheels,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

So I can let you know the most accurate information on this, could you let me know which SoundSport headphones you have? If you are unsure you can double-check this using our Product Identifier.

The first things to try with any charging issues would be to connect the headphones to another charging cable, charger, and outlet, to make sure they are definitely receiving power when plugged in. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 2, 2020

My soundsport is having same issue. When I plug-in to charge, light will blink white approx 5 times then turns solid red. It will stay solid red for hours and will not charge. It is new device with very little use. 

Please help. Thank You.

Highlighted

Hi @jcagrj,

That is very strange! Have you been able to use a different cable for charging?

Would you be able to perform a reset as shown HERE, to see if this gives any different outcome? Also, do you know if your headphones are running the most up-to-date firmware, by visiting the Bose Update HERE? Let me know how you get on!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 2, 2020

Yes I have used other charger and same results. Unable to charge, is there way to speak to product support?

Highlighted

I am very sorry to hear this. 

If you would like to reach out to your local technical support team, an agent here can assist you further. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this .... Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. Do note, if you are going through Facebook or Twitter, our agents cannot process any payment transactions for out of warranty services.

Thank you.

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 2, 2020

Ooooooohh! Whooops!, Sorry, I had forgotten about this post.

I got it working now, I had to switch charging cubes that I have to get it too work.

also I’m going get the battery down to passed 20% cause if I do it won’t charge right.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 31, 2020

e: Soundsport not charging.

I recently purchased the Bose Soundsport Wireless two days ago at the MCX on base and for some odd reason whenever I am trying to charge them, the amber/yellow light blinks a few times then a solid red light appears and they won't charge. I'm really disappointed with them as of right now since I have not been able to use them a single time and they are brand new out of the box. A good friend of mine has been boasting of how awesome they are for awhile now, which he is no help in the issue. I would really like to refrain from returning them and fix the issue.