Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 29, 2019

Soundsport not powering on. Only green light while charging but not working after removing charger

Soundsport not powering on. Only green light while charging but not working after removing charger - any solution or are they dead?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Re: Soundsport not powering on. Only green light while charging but not working after removing charg

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi there @scemcd and thanks for getting back in touch with us!

My suggestion following this would depend if you can power on and use the headphones while they're connected to power.

If you can turn these on while connected, I would advise that you connect these to a computer/laptop and update these from our Updater Website.

Once update, please let these charge again, then try them as normal!

If these are not powering on even when connected to power, I would recommend that you reach out to Bose Support directly. This can be done by selecting your country/region, then navigating to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page if needed.

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any questions!

Liam W - Community Support

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Soundsport not powering on. Only green light while charging but not working after removing ch...

Hello scemcd,

Thank you very much for your message, welcome to the community. 

I am so sorry to hear that your SoundSport headphones no longer appear to be powering on. I would love to do what I can in order to assist you with this matter. 

Can you please identify for us which SoundSport product you own? If you are unsure please click this link to help you identify this. 

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 7, 2019

Re: Soundsport not powering on. Only green light while charging but not working after removing charg

Knowing which SoundSport model you have might help? Are they the Wireless or Wireless Free?

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 29, 2019

Wireless 

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi there @scemcd and thanks for getting back in touch with us!

My suggestion following this would depend if you can power on and use the headphones while they're connected to power.

If you can turn these on while connected, I would advise that you connect these to a computer/laptop and update these from our Updater Website.

Once update, please let these charge again, then try them as normal!

If these are not powering on even when connected to power, I would recommend that you reach out to Bose Support directly. This can be done by selecting your country/region, then navigating to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page if needed.

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any questions!

Liam W - Community Support

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 16, 2020

They are dead but they flash amber and then stay on a red light and then they just die.