Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 20, 2020

Soundsport not working.

Purchased these for my wife for Christmas 2019.  Now they will not charge correctly or connect to bluetooth.  Orange light flashes when plugged into the charger but unit will not charge.  Pushing On/Off switch has no effect.  Any ideas??????

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Re: Soundsport not working.

Hi Soundsoirt1951, thank you for your post and welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you seem to be experiencing with your headphones. I'll be happy to assist you!

Can you tell me which SoundSport earphones you have?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 20, 2020

Material number: 761529-0010  Soundsport wireless headphone black WW.   Thanks...

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 21, 2020

I am having exactly the same problem.  Rec'd these a  Christmas present 2018. 🤔

Highlighted

Thanks for confirming this. 😊

Have you tried using an alternate charging cable at all?

Following this, check for any available firmware updates for your headphones. This can be done via a computer using a USB and visiting our firmware update website btu.bose.com, which will provide you with full instructions.

Do let us know how you get on.

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 21, 2020

Soundsport not working.

Well, First I tried an alternate cable, Then updated the SoundSport successfully.  However, when I press the start button still nothing happens.

Highlighted

I am very sorry to hear this. 

If you have tried all the troubleshooting provided in this thread, I would suggest that you reach out to your local Bose product support team. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

An agent here will be able to assist you further and get you enjoying your headphones once more. 

Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 20, 2020

I tried an alternate cable, Then updated the SoundSport successfully. Still not working.  No  result when button is pushed.

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 21, 2020

So, what would be the next step?  Throw them out?

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 20, 2020

Your link appears to lead me to a dead end.  Not helpful...