Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 27, 2019

Soundsport right earbud does not work

Everything works normally with the earbuds except the right side does not sound at all. It doesn't sound when the notifications or when the music is playing, it's just dead. Please help!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Soundsport right earbud does not work

Hello jhosersalazar, 

Welcome to the community, thanks for reaching out. I am sorry to hear that your right earbud does not appear to be working. 

We have multiple SoundSport headphones available, can you please confirm the model of your SoundSports? You can use this link to help you identify your product.

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 27, 2019

Yes, they are exactly the "Soundsport wireless headphones".

Highlighted

Hi Jhosersalazer, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

Thank you for providing this information, I'll do all I can to assist you!

I would recommend updating the firmware on the headphones. You can do this by heading to the LINK HERE on a laptop or PC and following the on-screen instructions. 

If this is unsuccessful, I would suggest reaching out to the team by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting your country and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. One of the team will be more than happy to assist. 

If there is anything else we can do for you, please reach out again!

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!