Soundsport wireless earbuds rubber peeling around headphones and control

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Soundsport wireless earbuds rubber peeling around headphones and control

IMG_1985.jpgIMG_1986.jpg

How does one correct this? Will Bose warranty this sort of thing? The rubber is peeling up from the On/Off Switch and from the Volume/Play Control Switch.

12 REPLIES
Silent Starter

Re: Soundsport wireless earbuds rubber peeling around headphones and control

My earphones have a similar problem both sides around the ear piece are detached, like the PU lost the adhesion from the plastic or PC material.

Hey Onelostokie,

Thanks for writing into the community, and sorry to see this. Our best recommendation would be to contact your local Bose Support team who can discuss your service options. They should be able to help you with a further solution. 

Contact information can be found here: https://bose.life/2v8YQJ0

Hope that helps. Thank you again,

Mohsin - Community Support

@mcgiord Hi, sorry you're experiencing this issue. We would suggestion contacting your local service as well for assistance.

Please see link above for contact information. 

Thanks again,

Mohsin

Silent Starter

Hola, tengo el mismo problema,  se despega la goma del control de volumen y de los auriculares....  alguien obtuvo alguna solución ???  

Gracias y Saludos

Hi Cristián,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear about that. I would recommend contacting your local support team using the link provided by @Mohsin_S.

Regards,

Tony G

Audible Advocate

my son's have same problem - it's over a year, will Bose still honor a warranty repair considering this seems like a wide-spread issue in general not just a handful of oddball failures?

Hi TWM53,

Thanks for chiming in. The best thing to do would be to reach out to your local support team using the link previously provided.

Regards,

Tony G

Audible Advocate

Frankly, the link above only shows me a page to select the product, then takes me to place to download manuals or firmware updates or to buy accessories - there are links to faqs and a link back to this community. I’m not seeing any contact info. He lives in a rural area of Northern California.

Hi TWM53,

Thanks for responding. Sorry for the confusion. If you click on the link and scroll down to the bottom and click where you see you see " Contact Us" it would give you the contact information. Here is a link to your local support in the US. 

Contact us

Regards,

Tony G