soundsportwireless
Participant
Registered since

Jul 6, 2020

Soundsport wireless fail to connect properly to Apple x phone playing in only right ear.

I have purchased (in the UK) a pair of your Soundsport wireless earphones (NOT the 'free' ones with charging case) and once connected to apple x phone only right earbud has sound.  Actually sometimes it seems like you can get a very quite sound from left bud.  All the stated troubleshooting suggested by apple have all been tried and were to no avail.  on searching the net it appears to be a common issue that requires Bose to find a solution and issue an update to resolve the issue.  Please can you throw any light on how feasible is a repair update, is it resolvable and how soon might we expect a suitable update containing a fix to be made by Bose.  These phones were supposed to be a gift and I expect Bose to have resolved issues with these phones by now as they've been available for some time now.  I have a further pair of my own which don't have the issue as I have a different phone.  Please help us out Bose.  

1 REPLY 1
Jeff_G

Re: Soundsport wireless fail to connect properly to Apple x phone playing in only right ear.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. Welcome to the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your SoundSport Wireless headphones. 

Have you tried pairing the headphones to other devices to see if the same issue occurs or is this specific to the iPhone? 

Have you tried updating the firmware of the headphones? 

Thanks, 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!