Highlighted
RagingBool
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 3, 2019

Soundsport wireless headphones all sound stopped working

As I was walking sound (music) suddenly and completely cut out. The leds indicate I can turn the headphones on and off, but I cannot hear the verbal battery indicator when turning on or the power down beeps.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Re: Soundsport wireless headphones all sound stopped working

Author Accepted Answer selected by RagingBool

Hi there @RagingBool , and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you've had here with your SoundSport Wireless, and would be happy to help.

In order to resolve your issue, can I ask that you try the following?

1) Please perform a reset of these headphones. This is done by turning off the headset, waiting 30 seconds, then plugging this into a USB charger. When connected to the USB charger, wait 5 seconds, then unplug the USB cord and wait for 60 seconds. After the 60 seconds, turn the headset back on and test this again.

2) Please perform the updates for this headset. This can be done by connecting the headset to a computer/laptop, and clicking HERE to go to our updater website. Once there, please follow the instructions to update this.

3) Please also clear the Bluetooth list for this product, and test this connection once more. This can be cleared by powering off the headset, then pressing and holding the Power/Bluetooth button for 10 seconds until "Bluetooth Device List Cleared" is heard. Once cleared, please choose to "forget this device" from the device you are using, and pair this back up.

If you are still experiencing issues, I would advise that you reach out to Bose Support in your country/region for further assistance. This can be done by clicking HERE, selecting the country/region, then navigating to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.

Please inform me if you have any questions or updates for this, and I hope this helps resolve the issue!

Liam W - Community Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Author Accepted Answer selected by RagingBool

Hi there @RagingBool , and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you've had here with your SoundSport Wireless, and would be happy to help.

In order to resolve your issue, can I ask that you try the following?

1) Please perform a reset of these headphones. This is done by turning off the headset, waiting 30 seconds, then plugging this into a USB charger. When connected to the USB charger, wait 5 seconds, then unplug the USB cord and wait for 60 seconds. After the 60 seconds, turn the headset back on and test this again.

2) Please perform the updates for this headset. This can be done by connecting the headset to a computer/laptop, and clicking HERE to go to our updater website. Once there, please follow the instructions to update this.

3) Please also clear the Bluetooth list for this product, and test this connection once more. This can be cleared by powering off the headset, then pressing and holding the Power/Bluetooth button for 10 seconds until "Bluetooth Device List Cleared" is heard. Once cleared, please choose to "forget this device" from the device you are using, and pair this back up.

If you are still experiencing issues, I would advise that you reach out to Bose Support in your country/region for further assistance. This can be done by clicking HERE, selecting the country/region, then navigating to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.

Please inform me if you have any questions or updates for this, and I hope this helps resolve the issue!

Liam W - Community Support

View solution in original post

RagingBool
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 3, 2019

Factory reset worked!  Thanks!