Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 25, 2019

Soundsport wireless headphones won't connect to Audio Technica Bluetooth Turntable

Soundsport wireless headphones won't connect to Audio Technica Bluetooth Turntable (AT-LP60XBT). Any ideas?  I've tried all of the obvious ways to connect.  I tried several other bluetooth headphones and speakers(beats/various other brands), and the only one not working is BOSE!   I can't find anything on the web....hoping someone here has some insight!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Re: Soundsport wireless headphones won't connect to Audio Technica Bluetooth Turntable

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Charlotte_G

Hello jsheskey419,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community, I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty connecting your SoundSport Wireless headphones with your Audio Technica Turntable AT-LP60XBT. This is absolutely something I would be more than happy helping you out with, I haven't personally tested these two products together. However, while doing some research online I came across a review where the user said he had difficulty pairing at first but he has been able to pair with SoundSoprt Wireless headphones, QC35 headphones and a speaker; I would recommend trying some troubleshooting that might help the pairing process. 

Reset your headphones:

1. Power the headphones off and wait for 30 seconds
  2. Plug the headphones into a USB power supply via a USB cord and wait 5 seconds. (Power supply needs to be plugged into a working outlet)
  3. Unplug the USB cord from the headphones and wait 1 minute
  4. Turn the headphones on and test if they work properly

Clear the headphones pairing list:

1. Power off the headphones
  2. Press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds, until you hear “Bluetooth device list cleared.”
  3. Remove your headphones from your device's Bluetooth list. This is typically done by selecting your headphones in the device's Settings Bluetooth list and selecting "Forget," "Unpair," or "Remove"
  4. Your headphones are now "Ready to pair" to your device. Go to your device's Bluetooth settings and select your headphones as a new device

I would also recommend rebooting the Bluetooth device you are using and turning off any other Bluetooth devices that are not needed at the time.

I hope this helps, please let me know how you get on!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Re: Soundsport wireless headphones won't connect to Audio Technica Bluetooth Turntable

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Charlotte_G

Hello jsheskey419,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community, I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty connecting your SoundSport Wireless headphones with your Audio Technica Turntable AT-LP60XBT. This is absolutely something I would be more than happy helping you out with, I haven't personally tested these two products together. However, while doing some research online I came across a review where the user said he had difficulty pairing at first but he has been able to pair with SoundSoprt Wireless headphones, QC35 headphones and a speaker; I would recommend trying some troubleshooting that might help the pairing process. 

Reset your headphones:

1. Power the headphones off and wait for 30 seconds
  2. Plug the headphones into a USB power supply via a USB cord and wait 5 seconds. (Power supply needs to be plugged into a working outlet)
  3. Unplug the USB cord from the headphones and wait 1 minute
  4. Turn the headphones on and test if they work properly

Clear the headphones pairing list:

1. Power off the headphones
  2. Press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds, until you hear “Bluetooth device list cleared.”
  3. Remove your headphones from your device's Bluetooth list. This is typically done by selecting your headphones in the device's Settings Bluetooth list and selecting "Forget," "Unpair," or "Remove"
  4. Your headphones are now "Ready to pair" to your device. Go to your device's Bluetooth settings and select your headphones as a new device

I would also recommend rebooting the Bluetooth device you are using and turning off any other Bluetooth devices that are not needed at the time.

I hope this helps, please let me know how you get on!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 25, 2019

ThAnks Zoe I got it to work!

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 17, 2019

I'm having a similar issue with my Bose QC35 headphones. I am trying to play music to them from an Audio Technica LP-60 record player through bluetooth. I have the devices paired, but music doesn't play in the headphones once they are connected. The record player seems to be working fine. My regular bose speakers are playing the music, just not in my headphones.

Highlighted

Hi Fitz2001, 

Thanks for posting and reaching out to us today! I am deeply sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this issue and would love to assist you with this.

I would recommend that we attempt the same steps that were listed above by Zoe_C but for your model of headphones. Firstly, let's perform a reset on the headphones via: 

• Power off your product, then wait 30 seconds
  • Connect your product to a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait five seconds
  • Disconnect the USB cable from the headset, then wait one minute
  • Power on your product.

As well as clearing the paring list for the headphones via:

• Power on your headset
  • Slide the Power switch to the Bluetooth icon and hold it for 10 seconds until you hear Bluetooth device list cleared.

Please attempt these steps and if these issues still persist then please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 29, 2020

Hello there !

Thanks a lot for this method.

First it seemed not to work as I had no sound as Fitz2001 had encountered.

But I was finally able to have the sound.It appeared that when my NC700 connect to the turntable it switch automatically in "mute mode". Then, by double tapping the NC700, the sound magically appeared.

Another trouble that I had was with the soundlink revolve. Same, no sound. The solution was to put the Bluetooth on the soundlink first and then switch on the audio Technica Bluetooth. This way it seems that the turntable connect to the Bose soundlink and not the other way around. (It might not make any sense considering how the Bluetooth technology works but it's working for me so...).

I hope those can help someone who has the same trouble that I have !

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 22, 2020

I'm unable to connect Bose soundsport wireless earphones to my phone. I tried holding the power button for more than 10 seconds but the light is still white.