Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 9, 2020

Bose SoundSport wireless mic not working

Well, I'm having trouble with my headphones. I haven't been able to use my headphones for calls for about two years now roughly. The audio comes in, and the buttons on the headphones appear to be working, but no one can hear my voice. I try to test them by using Siri but Siri does not respond because she can't listen to me. I have been attempting to plug them in two the wall to reset them as it says on the bose website, but that does nothing. I know the mic works because when I play PUBG mobile (mobile game), I can communicate to my team no problem, they can hear me. This has been a persistent issue now and looked on forums to fix it from resetting my phone to connecting to other apple products but it doesn't seem to work.  Please help resolve this issue or this will mean I will not be purchasing future bose products because I don't know if they will continue to work with Apple products. 

Highlighted

Re: Bose SoundSport wireless mic not working

Hello dferrer,

I am so sorry that your microphone is not working, I can understand why this is causing frustration. 

There are some great steps in this thread to resolve this. Should these not work, please use the steps above to reach your local support team and explore your service options. 

Let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything else I can help with. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 22, 2020

Re: Soundsport wireless mic is not working

My soundsport wireless microphone stopped working all of a sudden and the person on the other end of the call couldn't hear me. I've tried switching devices(both smartphones and laptop), cleared the connect history and also tried the 30 second 1 minute technique too.

Highlighted

Re: Soundsport wireless mic is not working

Hello Nishand, 

Thanks for joining the discussion. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the microphone on your SoundSport wireless headphones. 

I would recommend trying the troubleshooting tips noted above and if the problem continues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with local support by visiting this link.

Thanks!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!