Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 25, 2017

Soundsport wireless - no sound from left bud

Getting really frustrated with this.  I have tried docking these buds multiple times.  Right bud indicates you are connected.  Only sound from the right bud.  If the left bud ever works, it beeps after a couple of seconds and goes silent.  Any thoughts on what going on here?  The behavior is the same when connecting to multiple sources.

All the firmware is up to date.

-Josh

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 25, 2017

Re: Soundsport wireless - no sound from left bud

Apparently this is a VERY common problem.  Taking 5 mins, I found several other people with the same problem (see links below).

I have tried some of the things mentioned in these threads and none have worked:

• Update the firmware to the latest version
  • Delete all of the bluetooth configuration from all connected devices
  • Use the Bose Connect app to delete all of the saved connection information
  • Re-pair the headphones with the Bose Connect app
  • Re-pair the headphones with other devices

Several threads indicate that this problem is resolved by returning the headphones.  Are there any other steps that I haven't tried (see above) before attempting to return them?

-Josh

Highlighted

Re: Soundsport wireless - no sound from left bud

Hi Josh, 

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your SoundSport Free Wireless earphones. I will do all I can to assist you!

It does look like you have tried all the troubleshooting I would recommend for your issue. I would recommend reaching out to your local Technical Support team for assistance. Click the LINK HERE, select your country and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. One of our agents will be more than happy to assist you! 

If there is anything else I can do for you please reach out to us again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!