ChattJRB
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 22, 2019

Soundsport wireless won’t turn off, volume and track buttons don’t work

I’ve had my soundsport wireless headphone 3 years. Wear almost every day. Just yesterday the power button won’t turn them off, the volume button doesn’t work, the change track button doesn’t work. In short the only thing they do is play, but I have to control track and volume on my phone. Tried everything I could - did firmware update, tried the old “turn off, plug in, etc” except I can’t turn them off.  Live in Chattanooga, so no Bose store nearby. What can I dod?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Soundsport wireless won’t turn off, volume and track buttons don’t work

Hi ChattJRB, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am deeply sorry to hear that you are having issues with your headphones. 

As you have attempted all recommended troubleshooting steps that we would suggest for an issue like this then, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

I am sorry that we weren't able to resolve this for you via the community. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.