Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 14, 2020

Soundsupport earbuds battery drops from 100 to 10 % in a minute,

Soundsupport earbuds battery drops from 100 to 10 % in a minute, and when charged back it says 80%. This happens so often, Firmware is up-to date

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Soundsupport earbuds battery drops from 100 to 10 % in a minute,

Hi santhosh.nethi,

Sorry to hear this!

So I can provide you with the most accurate information, what SoundSport product do you own? Please use this link to help you in identifying your product model. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 14, 2020

SoundSport wireless headphones

Highlighted

Thank you for coming back to us! 

I would recommend that you reset your Soundsport Wireless earphones., I have included the instructions HERE to assist you with how to do this. This should help to get your earphones to receive a charge again. 

If this is unsuccessful, please reach out to your local technical support team for assistance. You can do this by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting your country, and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. One of our team will be more than happy to help! 

If there is anything else we can do for you, please reach out again!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!