Bose Sport Earbuds

Trying to connect to laptop computer Windows 10

Computer not picking up Earbuds via Bluetooth

Please help?

6 REPLIES 6
Sam_F

Re: Sport Ear Buds Connecting to Windows 10

Hey J-PBose,

Thank you for taking the time to post! I'm sorry to hear you're encountering some difficulty connecting to your Sport Earbuds but I'd be happy to assist.

Also, have you encountered this issue when trying to connect the earbuds to a different device such as a mobile? Have you ever had issues connecting Bluetooth headphones to your laptop in the past?

I'd recommend clearing the pairing history of your laptop and the earbuds (by holding the Bluetooth button in the charging case for ten seconds), performing a reset, then trying to re-connect. Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
J-PBose
Participant
Registered since

Dec 6, 2020

Problem solved. Micro-Soft Assistance helped. Bose Sport Ear Buds working perfectly now, thank you. 

sylvain.roy
Participant
Registered since

Feb 26, 2021

Could you share with us how you solved it? I have the same problem...

Marduke
Participant
Registered since

Mar 4, 2021

Not sure why this isnt a sticky post, since this seems like a major issue, and there was a post about this, but not the actual solution.

So my Sport Earbuds connect to everything except my Windows 10 laptop. Im guessing its a windows issue, but why is there no fix for it?

Marduke
Participant
Registered since

Mar 4, 2021

Called BOSE tech support. Just have to

1. turn off bluetooth on our PC.

2. put earbuds in the case, do a hard reset by pressing the bluetooth button in the case for 40 secs.

3. Turn on bluetooth on your PC and search for earphones devices. AT first my PC found them as LE Bose Earbuds, which was not the correct profile and they did not connect. Then i restarted bluetooth on PC again and it found them as Headphones, then refreshed as BOSE Sport Earbuds, which is the correct profile and is now fully functional.

ladylondon
Participant
Registered since

May 7, 2021

@Marduke  - are you also able to use the earbuds as a microphone on your PC?

Thanks for posting what you did to resolve.