Sweden

Firmware Version

Newest probably

App Version

Newest

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on 

All devices, android, Pc

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

When I listen to some songs, the song below for example. I get a very bad squeky pitch (don't know what else to call it). It will manifest itself in the chorus. Time 00:40-00:49.

Similar sound also comes when I put the earbuds in my ear and "twist it" to secure it in my ear. 

Could anyone with the same earbuds test if this is occurring on all earbuds or only mine? The sound is so bad I cant listen to that + other songs. 

Listen to the chorus of this song for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jm-OujiGYk&ab_channel=sexiondassautVevo

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

All

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

From the start

Any troubleshooting steps you took

Tried different phones, earbuds etc

Abonne-toi à la CHAINE OFFICIELLE VEVO de la SEXION D'ASSAUT pour découvrir toutes leurs nouvelles vidéos : http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...---------...
1 REPLY 1
Vicky_W

Re: Squeky and weird pitch?

Hello SaaShi

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your earbuds squeaking. Let's see what we can do to fix this. Can I please confirm, is it just with the one specific song or does it happen with other songs too? 

It would be great to confirm this so we can begin troubleshooting.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!