BWREDNECK
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 25, 2019

Standby Timer for Soundsport Free

In the Bose Manual for the Soundsport Free on page 13 it says to go on the "Bose Connect" app to disable or adjust the standby Timer. After looking for 30 minutes I could not find where it can be adjusted. Can you please explain where it is in the app to adjust. May I also suggest that Bose make sure their Manual and app match info.  It also seems a lot of Bose problems are with the app, may I suggest to either completely redo your app or get rid of it and use the old fashion way and put all instructions in the manual rather than the manual that tells you to go to the app. Bose, you have a lot of problems/issues, your quality is falling off and others are passing you. I have owned all different Bose products for the last 15-20 years.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Standby Timer for Soundsport Free

Hi Bwredneck, 

Thank you for taking the time to post to our Community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with setting the Standby Timer on our SoundSport Free earphones and I'll do all I can to point you in the right direction! 

When you open the Bose Connect Application, you should see an image of our SoundSport Free earphones. If you click on the Settings gear in the top right-hand corner, you should get the menu for the product. Navigate done to Standby timer to set your desired time frame. 

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, please reach out to us again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support