Contributor
Registered since

Nov 24, 2020

StayHear Ultra Tips for Soundsport Free

Hi, I am IN LOVE with the sound from my New Soundsport Free Wireless earbuds. However, I have been experiencing a bit of uncomfortableness.  I searched this online and found a Reddit thread where a user solved their issue by replacing the stock tips with StayHear Ultra tips. Are the StayHear Ultra different tips from what are included with the product, or are they exact replacement tips?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: StayHear Ultra Tips for Soundsport Free

Author Accepted Answer selected by Jacobjrwhite

Hey Jacobjrwhite,

I'm sorry to hear you've noticed some discomfort with the fit of your new SoundSport Free headphones - but I'd be happy to advise. The ear tips that are supplied with the SoundSport Free are StayHear+ Sport tips. The product will come fitted with the medium sizing, with the large and small sizings included in the box.

The StayHear Ultra tips are supplied with the SoundTrue Ultra in-ear headphones, which are slightly different. The StayHear+ Sport tips on your product are designed for the best workout and to ensure maximum comfort. I'd recommend trying all the provided sizes to see if you can find your perfect fit. If you have any further issues or queries, please let us know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: StayHear Ultra Tips for Soundsport Free

Author Accepted Answer selected by Jacobjrwhite

Hey Jacobjrwhite,

I'm sorry to hear you've noticed some discomfort with the fit of your new SoundSport Free headphones - but I'd be happy to advise. The ear tips that are supplied with the SoundSport Free are StayHear+ Sport tips. The product will come fitted with the medium sizing, with the large and small sizings included in the box.

The StayHear Ultra tips are supplied with the SoundTrue Ultra in-ear headphones, which are slightly different. The StayHear+ Sport tips on your product are designed for the best workout and to ensure maximum comfort. I'd recommend trying all the provided sizes to see if you can find your perfect fit. If you have any further issues or queries, please let us know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post