Participant
Registered since

Nov 17, 2020

Storing the BOSE Quietcomfort earbuds

Hello, 

I was just wondering how you store the BOSE noise cancelling Quietcomfort earbuds? I have them in the charging case atm but does this mean they will ‘over-charge’? 
many thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Participant
Registered since

Nov 17, 2020

Re: Storing the BOSE Quietcomfort earbuds

They appear to stop charging when at 100%.

Besides this, there appears to be no way to turn the buds off like previous versions, so if you don’t store in the case, they stay commented and powered on and you will end up with a fully drained battery.

I really hope bose make some improvements in functionality with future firmware, as at the moment it seems they were rushed out without some basic functions.

Re: Storing the BOSE Quietcomfort earbuds

Hi all,

To power down your earbuds, place them inside of the charging case. The case will charge them to maximum capacity if it's able to, but the earbuds will not 'over-charge'. If anything, they'll be ready to use anytime you wish to take them from your charging case.

If you're having any issues with the earbuds powering down, or disconnecting from a device when placed inside the charging case, let us know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!