janakr
Participant
Registered since

Dec 5, 2020

Thanks for QC earbuds volume control! Can we get more options for other controls?

It would be amazing if we had options to customize the QC earbuds controls, besides just the "shortcut". As other people have said, single tap to play/pause would be nice. I'd also love to set up different controls for the left earbud. Personally, I don't switch noise cancellation levels that often, so I'd like to use the left earbud controls for skipping forward/back, for instance, rather than noise cancellation. My Sony WH-1000MX3 earbuds allow me to fully customize the actions for each earbud. Can we put in a feature request to Bose for the same thing? Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: Thanks for QC earbuds volume control! Can we get more options for other controls?

Hi Janakr,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I will be more than happy to send this off as a feature request to the development team.

Have a great day!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!