Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 31, 2020

The right earbud on my Soundsport is much quieter than my left one

I'm not quite sure what happened but for some reason the left side of my headphones are now much louder than my left. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: The right earbud on my Soundsport is much quieter than my left one

Hello Massi delta, 

Welcome to the Bose Community! Thanks for joining the discussion. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your SoundSport earbud. Can you please confirm which model of SoundSport it is? If you are unsure you can check this page.

I'll look forward to hearing from you. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 31, 2020

My model is the "Soundsport wireless headphones" (the 2016-present ones). Sorry for not specifying in my original post

Highlighted

Thank you, Massi delta.

Have you tried testing the headphones with other devices to see if the same issue occurs? Have you also checked to ensure there is no build-up of debris?

I'll look forward to hearing from you. 

Kind regards

Jeff G 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 31, 2020

I clean my headphones pretty regularly, so there was no buildup there. I also tested with both my phone and laptop, and the issue was there with both devices (and even when it was not connected to anything)

Highlighted

Hi Massi delta,

Thank you for letting us know that.

In that case, what I would recommend you do next, is a reset of the headphones. To do this, what you would need to do is:

• Power off your headphones.
  • Wait 30 seconds.
  • Connect your headphones to a wall outlet using a USB charger.
  • Wait five seconds.
  • Disconnect the USB cable from the headset.
  • Wait one minute.
  • Power on your product.

If this does not work, I would recommend getting in touch with your local support team, as they will be able to help you resolve this issue. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

Let me know how you get on.

Kind Regards,

Keith L