Raquel1002
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 6, 2019

Transferring sounds

Hi all,

Lovin the sleep buds! Only, I'd like to transfer the sound to a different one and if I understand correctly, once I chose the sound, it'll take a few hours to transfer. Problem is, I want to listen to all the other options prior to choosing a new sound. Is there a way I can do this?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Morlock
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: Transferring sounds

with the app itself, you can hear the sounds from the phone/tablet speakers to hear what the sound is like.  Then download whichever you choose to the buds and you can use them for sleep.

@Raquel1002 wrote:

Raquel1002
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 6, 2019

Thanks for responding. I get what you are saying; I listened to all of the sounds prior to having first chosen a sound, then realized I'm not liking the one I chose. When I try to switch sounds, it won't allow me to listen to the other ones; when I chose one to listen to in order to determine whether I like it or not, the message I got was, "This will take a few hours to transfer." So my q is, how can I listen to the sounds so I can see which one I want, prior to actually transferring it? Does this make sense??

Hi Raquel1002, 

Thanks for posting and updating us on this. 

Have you attempted to download all of the sounds and attempt to select the sound that you like? 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B