Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mikeyz
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 27, 2021

UPS Delivery Tracking Issue

Jan 17th - I ordered my QuietComfort Earbuds - Very exciting!!

Jan 18th - I received an email informing me my order was with UPS. The email provided a tracking number. All good so far.... BUT then... the number was not recognised by the UPS tracking portal...

Jan 19th - I tried using the WhatsApp Bose support mechanism, but this seemed very clunky (seems to have now been removed from the website). Automated responses were less than helpful and I interpreted them to imply no further help could be gained from the portal...

Jan 19th - So I called the Bose support number. After a short wait (perfectly acceptable delay) I was able to discuss the tracking number issue. The support team member kindly provided me with a new/working tracking number. 10/10 for the HUMAN Bose support staff!! The new tracking number worked and provided me with a delivery slot on Jan 22nd

Jan 20th - A Bose support staff member replied to my original WhatsApp question.... LOL... A little late so I explained that I had already managed to get a new tracking number

Jan 22nd - I eagerly awaited my delivery. Delivery slot came and went, but no delivery 😭

Jan 23rd - I checked tracking number on UPS site, delivery delayed to Jan 25th. Disappointed, but ok, bad weather and Covid disruptions. At least the product was now in the UK 👍

Jan 25th - I eagerly awaited my delivery. Yes, you've guess it... delivery slot came and went, but no delivery 😡

Jan 26th - I checked the tracking number on the UPS site again. Oh no!! No delivery schedule. Come back again later for delivery details.... What? Ok, stay calm, perhaps there is a delay in updating the system... 🤔

Jan 27th - I checked tracking number on UPS site again. Noooooo!! Still no scheduled delivery. Have they lost my product??? 😱

HELP. Can the BOSE support team help find out what is going on? 

Bose product name: QuietComfort Earbuds

Thanks,

Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: UPS Delivery Tracking Issue

Author Accepted Answer selected by Mikeyz

Hey Mikeyz, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! Sorry to hear that you have had this order experience. 

This isn't something we can assist with over the Community as we don't have the tools to do so. Please reach back out to Bose UK via the Contact Us page here.

You can also contact the UK team via Twitter and Facebook.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Hector_B

Author Accepted Answer selected by Mikeyz

Hey Mikeyz, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! Sorry to hear that you have had this order experience. 

This isn't something we can assist with over the Community as we don't have the tools to do so. Please reach back out to Bose UK via the Contact Us page here.

You can also contact the UK team via Twitter and Facebook.

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.

View solution in original post

Mikeyz
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 27, 2021

Thanks @Hector_B . I have never used Twitter and recently killed my Facebook account due to the continued data mining the organisation carries out. Is there an email address I can use to raise my question to the UK customer support team? If there is no email then I guess my only other option an old fashioned telephone call. Cheers Mike

Hector_B

You are more than welcome! 

No worries, there isn't an email for the Bose Service UK team, meaning that you will need to call them. 

Sorry that we can't offer any further support on this.