Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 7, 2020

Upcoming wireless earbuds 500-700

It's been 6 months now, since bose's press release of the info of the upcoming buds that they're releasing in 2020. But since then there has not been any updates and was hoping someone had any idea or any updates on these products as every week I check once or twice and I find no updates. Was also hoping I can be part of the product testing team as I'm really anxious to try them out. Had the bose in-ear sportswear and was not happy with the fact I had to listen to music at its highest volume to enjoy the music and dont get disturbed by ambient noise, so I ended up purchasing the first version of Samsungs earbuds which I had to send it in for repairs and never got it back as they informed me it was being disconnected due to similar problems I was experiencing. So they refunded me the full amount of the product, So now almost a ear without earbuds I'm really anxious for bose to release there new 700 buds. If anyone knows how to sign up for the product beta program, please let me know what I have to do to join even if I have to pay for the beta product. Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Upcoming wireless earbuds 500-700

Hello Loai, 

Welcome to the community, thanks for reaching out. We are very glad to hear of your excitement towards the Noise Cancelling Earbuds 700 and the Earbuds 500. 

Regrettably, we do not have any information in regards to the release date of our new products, I am sorry for any disappointment this provides. As for a beta program, we are also unaware as to such a program being set out for these products, however like the release dates when we get any relevant information regarding this we will be sure to inform the community. 

You can also visit our website HERE to view new information as it becomes available.

We thoroughly appreciate your patience at this time. 

[Update] - A similar discussion is ongoing HERE. We'll be locking this thread, but please do join in the discussion on the linked thread.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 7, 2020

Re: Upcoming wireless earbuds 500-700

Thanks for the reply but its been 2 months now and ive been checking other threads ever day or 2 and havent seen much info and was hoping if you can inform me if there is a date in mind or and other update on the product an/or beta programs. hope you guy can reach out to me when something comes up. thanks again