Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 16, 2020

Very Poor Customer Service

I had bought a BOSE SoundSport Truly Wireless earphones. My earphones charging case had stopped charging, and was showing the two blinking lights continuously whenever I used to plug it in for charging. Last month, I went to the Bose Service Center and showed them the issue, they asked me to submit the earphones to them and told me that a new seal packed piece will get delivered to my house in 2 weeks. It's been more than a Month, and I haven't received a single call/status update regarding my earphones. I have called multiple times, but I'm always the 5th person in queue and it never changes even after waiting for over 30 minutes. I have dropped mails as well, but still did not receive a single reply. Can I please get an update on the current status of my earphones?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: Very Poor Customer Service

Hey AkhilJuneja3,

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and also that you haven't yet been updated. As I'm sure you are aware, you may experience increased hold times due to COVID-19. I recommend that you continue to call through to your region's support team and I'm certain you'll eventually make it through to an agent.

So I can provide you with the most up to date contact information, do you mind confirming what region you're located in?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 16, 2020

I'm located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301. 
I had given my SoundSport Wireless at the Saket, Delhi Service Center.

Highlighted

Thank you for confirming. If you haven't been using this already, you'll found contact information for India HERE. Let me know if you make it through to an agent.

Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 16, 2020

I tried calling on the same number which was provided in the link. Nobody is picking that up. I've called for over 4 times, and waited for over 2 hours in all. No response to the phone call, no response to my mails. Nothing AT ALL.

Highlighted

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

I'm very sorry to hear that you were unable to get through to an advisor, and I'm sorry there isn't more we can do directly to help.

I noticed there is a note on the site that suggests there may be longer wait times right now due to the current situation, so there may be delays in response. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 16, 2020

That's it? One of the best brands has nothing to say? 
I am just asking for the update on status of my earphones or a contact number where I can call and do the same. Isn't more than one month enough for your "longer wait times due to current situation"? 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 10, 2020

I ordered my Earbuds the 10th September (Canada), so THE DAY they opened pre-orders. I'm still freaking waiting them, absolutely ZERO status update, and when you call them they say "Ahhh we don't know, we'll ask".

What a shame...