Moose
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 17, 2019

Voice call; right ear only & Voice prompt; bad pronunciation! (Wireless Earbuds)

Those are the two things i did not like about the wireless earbuds i bought yesterday; Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless Sport Headphones - Black.

The sound with the music is pretty great but i got too annoyed by the one ear (right only) voice on calls and also the narrator on the prompts is not clear what is being said at all! 

summing up... disappointed, not what i expected!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Voice call; right ear only & Voice prompt; bad pronunciation! (Wireless Earbuds)

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi Moose, 

thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the Audio quality of the earphones. I'm sorry to hear that the SoundSport Free Wireless earphones are not what you were expecting. 

The features you are describing are not things that we can troubleshoot and change for you. 

If there is anything else me can do for you, please do reach out to us again. 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Voice call; right ear only & Voice prompt; bad pronunciation! (Wireless Earbuds)

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hi Moose, 

thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the Audio quality of the earphones. I'm sorry to hear that the SoundSport Free Wireless earphones are not what you were expecting. 

The features you are describing are not things that we can troubleshoot and change for you. 

If there is anything else me can do for you, please do reach out to us again. 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
LopesF05
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 14, 2020

I agree with the CLIENT here!

This one ear sound on phone calls is REALLY annoying. I used the Apple one for years and decided to "upgrade" to Bose. Very disappointed!! The Apple product is cheaper, fits my ears better (does not hurt it like the one from Bose) and has a reasonable sound.

Really want to return this product and buy a new Apple one. Unfortunately, I already open the box and used the product.