Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 24, 2019

Voice commands on sound sport free with iOS 13

Hi everyone! 
I own the Bose sound sport free earbuds and lately my voice prompt hasn’t been working with my iPhone after I installed the iOS 13. The thing is when I press the button in the middle on the right earbud it won’t listen to it and all it’s says is that it’s having done connection issues, but when I grab the phone and speak to it directly while wearing the buds it does work. I’m at my wits end ‘cos I don’t know if this is because of the new iOS 13 or what? Is anybody else going through the same? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Voice commands on sound sport free with iOS 13

Hi Fred-Rojas,

Thank you for taking the time to post to the Community and welcome!

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the Voice Assistant following the iOS 13 update. 

I would recommend removing the paired devices on the earphones and then deleting the pairing on your source device and pairing as a new connection. I have included a LINK HERE to assist you with this. 

I encourage anyone else in the community who is experiencing this issue to join this thread and post your experience. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.