Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 2, 2019

Volume button came out on Sound Sports wireless free

The rubber volume button on my soundsports has come out and i dont have the piece also. What are my options. The headphone is working fine however, the internal circuitry is visible. The rubber is coming out during normal usage only on other side earphone also. Has anyone else faced this issue. How can i get this fixed? I am based out of Bangalore (India)

desk.png

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Volume button came out on Sound Sports wireless free

Hi Vikaskakkar, 

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear that the volume control has become dislodged from your SoundSport Free earbud. This is certainly not normal behavior, I can imagine how frustrating this must be for you. 

The Community Forum is designed to assist users with issues that require some troubleshooting, not for a service. As Troubleshooting would not assist you in this instance, I'm hoping I'll be able to point you in the right direction. 

I have included a LINK HERE which will give you the contact details for your local Technical Support Team in India. One of the team will be more than happy to assist you and talk you through your options. 

I'm sorry I cannot do more for you through this platform, but I am confident the team should be able to resolve this for you. 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.