Highlighted
akastyle7
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 8, 2019

Volume control not working

I have the in-ear headphones. I am unable to turn the volume up or down. Is there something that can be done or is this something I will have to live with?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Volume control not working

Hi Akastyle7, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

I'll be more than happy to assist you with your query. In order for me to give you the most accurate information, can you tell me which headphones you have and your source device? 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community support

akastyle7
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 8, 2019

Hello,

I am using an android and unsure of the exact wired, in ear device.  I could send a pic if possIble.

Hello akastyle7,

Thanks for letting us know. It is possible that you may have the Apple variant of a set of our headphones. This may lead to the inline remote not functioning appropriately on your Android device.

To find out exactly which headphones you have, please visit our product finder. If you click on 'Find my product, serial number, or 4-digit code' you can see where to find this information.

Let me know the outcome of this please.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G 

akastyle7
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 8, 2019

Thank you. They are 6JBA. Are they too old for repair? Should I just purchase a new pair?

Hi akastyle7, 

Thanks for confirming this for us. 

It would appear that you own the SoundSport In Ear Headphones V2 for Apple devices. This would by why the inline remote controls are not working with your android phone. If you want the in line controls to work with your android device you will need the Samsung version of these headphones. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M