Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Jul 4, 2019

When do the Quietcomfort Earbuds actually ship?

When I placed my order last Thursday about an hour after they went live on the Bose website, it said they ship on September 29.

Now the site says they ship in 8-10 weeks.

I called Bose customer support and they pulled up my order and they told me they don’t know when it will ship.

Can I trust that my order will ship on September 29 as originally stated when I made the purchase - especially since I paid extra for the expedited shipping with the anticipation of having them in hand by the end of that week - or am I now looking at nearly 10 weeks, which will put it into December or later?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: When do the Quietcomfort Earbuds actually ship?

Hi Grimley141,

Thanks for reaching out, glad to hear of your excitement towards your QuietComfort Earbuds. 

The community is a place for troubleshooting and we have no information regarding stocks. I would suggest that whatever the Bose.com website states, is the most accurate information regarding the product shipment. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!