Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: Wireless SoundSport left ear not working

Hi ranvirjatar,

Thanks for chiming in. I would recommend trying the support steps offered by Mohsin and if that doesn't work, I would contact your local support team using the link provided.

Regards,

Tony G - Community support

molliams@gmail.com
Participant
Registered since

Oct 22, 2018

If charging the device for the next hour doesnt fix the issue, then Im just returning mine. Ive tried all the other recommended trouble shoots. These issues were manifect withing 10 minutes out of the box. For this to be an issue now seems to indicate how my experience will be in the future. For 200 bucks I can go without the problem.

Kangavik
Participant
Registered since

Nov 6, 2018

I too have had this problem with my 3 day old pair - from the first use the left bud has been dropping out. To say I am disappointed would be an understatement. I have been sold a lemon.

Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi Kangavik,

Thanks for posting. I am so sorry to hear about that. If your headset is having a connection issue even after making sure your software is updated, I would recommend taking them back to the place of purchase for an exchange or contacting your local support team. Here is a link you can use. Click on your country, scroll down until you see "Contact Us."

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

JimmyG_415
Participant
Registered since

Nov 16, 2018

This worked for me, and I have a different set of headphones.

Thanks Tony.

bakes72@verizon.net
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 15, 2018

Same experience. Would love to find solution. 

Hkmac20
Participant
Registered since

Dec 5, 2018

I have had my headphones for a couple of weeks now. Left ear bud only drops randomly. I tried all troubleshooting ideas and I normally am ver tech-savvy so I don’t believe it is user error. Has anyone found a solution to this problem besides contacting support for an issue they can’t identify? Much appreciated!!
magee
Participant
Registered since

Jan 1, 2019

This didn't help me at all.

Bought my SoundSport ear buds and within a week the left ear bud was failing.  I am certain I'm tech savvy and that this is not user error.  It is not due to needing to "wake" my left ear bud by clicking the bluetooth button.  It is not due to the left earbud battery being drained.  I am exploring whether a reset will help but it appears clear to me that this problem is an engineering or UX design flaw in the product.  How can I get this resolved?  With the holidays and family, I have not exceeded the 30 days I can bring these seriously flawed ear buds back to the Apple store so where do I take them?  Can I bring them back to a Bose store and get support?

Greg_B
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Jun 6, 2018

Hello magee! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble, but am glad to assist. When you say "the left earbud was failing", could you provide a little more detail? How was it failing? 

Please let us know so we can help!

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support

gwalton18
Participant
Registered since

Jan 16, 2019

I really don't know what else we can say. We charge the earpieces in the case, turn them on and we get sound out of the right one but not the left. I bought 2 cases, one for myself and one for my daughter. There is no sound out of the left earpiece of both systems I purchased. None of the above has worked, quite frustrating.