Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 24, 2020

bose soundsport wont turn off.

My Bose soundsport wont turn off by using the power button on the right hand side. I have also been getting constant beeping. I have updated my firmware but this has made no difference.

In addition to this the remote control doesn't work.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: bose soundsport wont turn off.

Hey, thanks for posting, and welcome to the Bose Community!

Sorry that you're experiencing an issue with the power of your SoundSport headphones. Could you please confirm which model of SoundSport headphones you have?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 27, 2020

I'm having the same problem with my soundsport wireless. They pair fine and the sound is good but i can't turn them off  and also the control buttons don't work.  I've tried the resetting several times and it does not fix the problem. They only turn off when i connect them to the charger. Also, the updater software does not recognize them via USB. I have a brand new laptop with win 10 and i use the usb ports with other devices and they work fine. I also used several usb cables for the headphones and nada.

Don't have the original box nor the serial number. 

Is there another solution or are they toast!!??

Highlighted

Hey Eril, 

Thanks for contributing and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are having with your SoundSport Wireless earphones. I'll be happy to help! 

Were you able to try the update on a different web browser?

If you have tried this and it is unsuccessful, I would recommend reaching out to your local technical support team for assistance. You can do this by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting your country, and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. One of the team will be more than happy to help!

If there is anything else we can do, please reach out to us again! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 29, 2020

I too am having the same problems. It seems this is a regular fault/complaint. Soundsport earphones are auto reducing volume, which leads to constant beeping, and now they won’t switch off. Really disappointing. I would welcome advice from Bose ?