Participant
Registered since

Oct 17, 2020

cannot use Bose Music app when streaming from MacBook Pro

Hello, 

I would appreciate help on this. 

I just bought the new Bose QuietComfort earbuds. I can connect well via Bluetooth to my iPhone and manage the audio volume + noise cancelling. 

I cannot connect the earbuds or manage the audio to my MacBook pro using the app. I therefore cannot adjust the noise cancelling from the app or at all. 

Does anyone else know a solution to this problem? 

Thanks, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: cannot use Bose Music app when streaming from MacBook Pro

Author Accepted Answer selected by zalameh

The app is available on Apple and Android devices, many tablets support the app. I am happy to raise a feature request for you to ask for the app to be available on MacBooks. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hey @zalameh, thanks for posting! 

The Bose Music app is only available for iOS and Android. You can connect your earbuds through the traditional Bluetooth list, and adjust the noise cancellation by double-tapping the left earbud. You can find out the touch capabilities here - Using touch control.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Participant
Registered since

Oct 17, 2020

It feels to me a serious limitation of the earbuds if I am unable to regulate it when connecting to any device besides a phone. 

Did I understand this correctly? That I can only regulate noise cancellation and volume from the app if connected to the iPhone? 

For everything else, I must reply on the tap function? 

Author Accepted Answer selected by zalameh

The app is available on Apple and Android devices, many tablets support the app. I am happy to raise a feature request for you to ask for the app to be available on MacBooks. 

View solution in original post