Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 29, 2019

>>>>>>>>>HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

BOSE CUSTOMER SERVICES IS HORRIBLE. I TRIED USING THE ONLINE BUT I WAS NOT ABLE TO RESOLVE MY ISSUE. IVE TEXTED AND TRIED CALLING AND MY PROBLEM IS STILL NOT RESOLVE. WHEN I CALL, I WAITED EACH TIME OVER AN HOUR AND NO ANSWER. PHONE JUST HANGS UP. THROUGH TEXT MESSAGE MY PROBLEM WAS NOT RESOLVE. I ASKED IF THE PERSON HELPING ME TO CALL ME BUT HE SAYS HE CANNOT. I THOUGHT MAYBE THEY ARE VERY BUSY BUT EVERYTIME I TRIED CONTACTING THEM ITS THE SAME THING. I HAVE TWO BOSE PRODUCTS THAT NEEDS TO BE REPLACED BUT NO HELP. One over the ear and one in-ear. BOSE HELP YOUR **bleep** CUSTOMER, PLS. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 1, 2020

May I what is the value of customer's time for BOSE customer care

What kind of horrible customer support services you have ... do you really care about your new customer,

first of all my order got delayed and secondly, I tried SMS ..calls ..and I was kept holding for just like an hour ...and no response in SMS too .

This is highly irresponsible behaviour.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 1, 2020

Re: >>>>>>>>>HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I hear you. I'm shocked by the poor customer service. I call -- no answer. I text, nothing. All I want to know is where to send these useless $200 earbuds I bought six months ago? I don't need them. Maybe someone at Bose could sit on them or something. Anyone have an address?

Highlighted

Hello everyone, 

Welcome to the community. 

I am sorry but this is a peer-to-peer based support forum and we are unable to assist in customer service issues. If you need help with customer service, please give us a call. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there.

However, if you let me know which product you have and what issues you are facing, I am sure that I can help you resolve them with troubleshooting. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 29, 2019

I've been calling. I've been wasting time. 

Bose customer services is off-shored to PI and it seems there are not enough people in their office. To add, they have a rude tone when speaking to. I'm not sure if things are slow because of covid so I've been doing my best to be patient. But after so many day/hours of calling and waiting has brought me to this point. I have a screen shot my sis convo. I thought they were going to be able to help me but in the end, they tell me to call BOSE AGAIN. 

This is not right. Lower your prices because we customers no longer have customer care...

I don't think ill ever buy a another bose product again. 

My next steps from this, is writing directly to BOSE CORP BBB, then after I will be writing a letter to the Board of directors. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 29, 2019

I have an andriod phone. My headphones and earbud replacements are for iphone. Some features i cannot use.