Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 4, 2020

mic in sound sport in ear not working

My mic isn't working in my soundsport in ear.  I have been using them regularly with no issues

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: mic in sound sport in ear not working

Hello lft, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! Sorry to read that you are having some issues with the microphone on your SoundSport In-Ear Headphones.

Can you please let me know if the issue occurs across all devices? If you are yet to test with another device please do. I'd also like to know if you are using any adapters with the headset? 

We look forward to hearing back from you with further information.  

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 18, 2020

I am having the same problem....mic in my sound sport stop working. I tried with different phones and still the same. What can I do? I already updated my earphones software version and nothing....

Thank you for your support.

Highlighted

Hey jparauz, 

Welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to hear that your mic is not working, I would love to help! Can you please put your serial number into here and let me know which headphones you have, In the meantime, let's perform a product reset, to do this, turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds and then plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds. After that unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute once you have completed this turn the headset back on.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!