Highlighted
sam3
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 29, 2019

pairing ear buds to phone

i have to reset soundsportfree earbuds every time or they wont pair with phone aby advice please

3 REPLIES 3

Re: pairing ear buds to phone

Hi Sam3,

Thanks for reaching out to the community. I am very sorry that you're experiencing some issues with pairing your SoundSport Free Headphones. 

We'd love to do what we can to assist you with this, can you please provide us with some further details?

- Can you please elaborate on how you reset your headphones?

- Can you pair both or are you only having issues with the singular bud?

Do let us know, we'd love to get this resolved for you. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support

sam3
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 29, 2019

thanks for the reply what i do is turn them off /wait 30 seconds the plug box into usb power  supplywait 5 seconds unplug the box wait i minute and the the earbuds will pair this is the only way the will pair on my phone my wifes phone and my ipad

Hi Sam3, 

Thanks for getting back to us. 

What I would firstly suggest is that you remove your headphones from your devices' connected Bluetooth devices list. You can do this within the Bluetooth settings of your phone. Following this, clear the memory from your SoundSport Free headphones. To do this press and hold the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds until you hear Bluetooth device list cleared. Once cleared, your product is ready to connect a new device.

After performing this, I would reboot your mobile device. 

Finally, please check for any available firmware updates for your headphones. This can be done via a computer using a USB and visiting our firmware update website btu.bose.com. 

Do let us know how you get on. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M