Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 21, 2020

"Find my buds" on new Quiet Comfort Earbuds or Bose Sport Earbuds?

I have looked to the best of my ability in the community and can't find an answer. I am considering a wireless purchase and was looking at the three options Bose has. My only problem is that I already lost a pair of Raycon's. I can't afford for that to happen again anytime soon especially with better but more expensive bud. My question is this: Is the Soundsport Free the only wireless earbud option with a tracking feature? Or will the Quiet Comfort Earbuds or the Bose Sport Earbuds include this feature as well?

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted

Re: "Find my buds" on new Quiet Comfort Earbuds or Bose Sport Earbuds?

Hey @bigbenzi11a, thanks for joining and welcome to the Bose Community!

At this time, the SoundSport Free wireless headphones are the only truly wireless earbuds by Bose that feature FindMyBuds. The Sports Earbuds and QuietComfort Earbuds will not include this feature. 

We appreciate your feedback!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 22, 2020

Hey this isn't related to the find my buds question completly but i havent found another forum answering my question... Im looking into buying one of the new buds but i cant decide between the sport and the qc buds... I was wondering if the qc buds will stay in my ears while i am skate boarding like the sports would... thank you.

Highlighted

Hey Baginsis, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community today with your question. It's great to hear that you are interested in our QuietComfort Earbuds. 

As per the Bose website "Move all you want. They won’t go anywhere" so they should be fine for skateboarding! You can read more about the headset and the ear tips here.

The headset also comes with a 90-day Risk-Free Trial, so if they don't fit your needs you can return the headset 😊

Please do let me know if you have any other questions. 

Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jul 4, 2019

Requesting that Bose add a "Find My Buds" feature to the Bose Music app for the new QuietComfort and Sport Earbuds, similar to Bose Connect app feature for the SoundSport Free buds in the attached screenshot.

Thank you

IMG_1804.JPG

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 16, 2019

Same here. Find it insane that the new sport earbud doesn’t have the find my buds feature like my sound sports did. 

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Sep 27, 2020

Same here, paying more money to lose existing features?

I have even considered switching to the Bose Sport Earbuds, but they don't have it either. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jul 4, 2019

Bose...will you please pass this feature request to whomever collects these suggestions?

Thank you.

Highlighted

I would love to submit a feature request for you! Let me know if you have any other thoughts.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 15, 2020

so I just received my QuietComfort earbuds today and couldn't help to notice that there isn't a find my earbuds on the new Bose app like there was with the free sports on their older app. Any idea how I can find this if it's even available? If not then that's very unfortunate