Highlighted
pakleni
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 10, 2019

refund for Bose noise-cancelling sleep buds

Hi, 

I'm trying to get through by e-mail to global_service at bose.com...but there's no reply after four days. 

The issue relates to requesting refund on the sleepbuds, which I have to return by the 31st December, and need to be guided as to who or where I should return them to. 

I live in Malta (Europe) and had purchased the sleep buds from amazon,de,   

Can you please help?

Regards

Joe

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: refund for Bose noise-cancelling sleep buds

Hi pakleni,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you have not been able to get a response from the global service team yet, but I would be happy to help.

You should also be able to process a return for your Sleepbuds through your local support team for Malta. You can find their contact information at this link, if you reach out to them I'm sure they would be happy to assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Keith L - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
pakleni
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 10, 2019

hi Keith, I appreciate your quick response - thank you.  Incidentally, the local support-team is not mentioned in the bose.com website. 

I intend contacting them tomorrow and will keep you posted on how it goes.

thanks again!

Highlighted

Hi Pakleni,

That's quite alright, I'm glad I could help.

That is true that some countries do not show up on the main 'Select your Region' selection on the bose.com page. However, if you scroll down and click the correct region in the area below the main choices, there are some more options.

I hope this helps

Kind regards,

Keith L

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
pakleni
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 10, 2019

Hi Keith, 

Just to let you know that today I called the BOSE reps in Malta and they were very efficient in directing me with regards to my issue.  I will be sending the required information and returning the Sleep Buds asap and then will await the refund. 

Meanwhile, thanks YOU for you kind assistance. 

Regards...and Christmas greetings, of course!

Highlighted

Hello pakleni, 

Thanks for getting back to us and updating us on this. 

I am so glad to hear that @Keith_L was able to assist you. 

Have a Happy Holidays too! 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W