Highlighted
rana.hsn@gmail.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 7, 2019

repair

I received as a gift bose sports headphones. from the start, I charged it for hours and it lasted for a maximum of 15 minutes. I took it to the dealer in Lebanon and he insists on providing the receipt which I DON'T have as it was a GIFT. I told him that so many times. I went three times and called more than once. My friend paid significantly for it and it is not acceptable that they wouldn't replace or fix as it is clearly a factory defect. I live in Lebanon and your agent is Antaki group. Their customer service is not acceptable.

kindly let me know what can be done to resolve this. This is clearly a defected product and it's not ok that we paid around 200$ for it and it is not functioning. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: repair

Hi rana.hsn,

Thanks for posting and reaching out to us today. I am sorry to hear that you have had this experience with Bose Lebanon and can only apologize for this. 

I would first love to offer some troubleshooting steps for you before we look into the service options that are available to you, so that I can do this can you please let me know the version of SoundSport Headphones you have? If you are unsure of this you can use our product identifier located here.

I look forward to hearing back from you in regards to this and appreciate the feedback on the service center in your region. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

rana.hsn@gmail.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 7, 2019

Hi Hector, 

Thank you for your feedback.

The product is SoundSport wireless headphones (color black). The agent still has it. He refused to fix it or even contact you for further support.

Best regards,

Rana 

Hello,

Thanks for getting back in touch.

With regret, this is not something our team can assist with via the Bose Community.

Moving forward, I would recommend reaching out to your friend, I'm sure they will understand why you need the receipt for the service. If you need to reach out to local support by email, details for Lebanon can be found here.

Kind regards, 

Jeff G