Highlighted

Re: Wireless SoundSport right ear not working

Hello CheyenneR86, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

I am sorry that you are facing some issues with your headphones. As you have completed all of the troubleshooting steps, I would suggest using the steps provided by @Hector_B above to contact your local support team. They will be able to help you explore your service options. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 7, 2020

Re: Soundsport Free Right Bud Not Charging

Nothing that has been suggested has worked. My right ear bud is dead so the whole thing won't work. It doesn't matter how long I charge them or follow your steps. Nothing works and they have become useless.

Highlighted

Re: Soundsport Free Right Bud Not Charging

Hi Debbieoz,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community.

If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps in this thread, then the next step would be to reach out to your local support team. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

Kind Regards,

Keith L

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 24, 2020

This is exactly what has happened to my soundsport wireless headset also. 

"My wireless case states with blinking/solid lights that both earbuds are charged. But when pulled out of the case, the right earbud does not come on. Therefore the Bluetooth won’t work on the left one which is powered on! I have had these only 7 months and take very good care of them (due to the money spent on them!!). They are an upgrade to a Bose earphone system I still have. Please help!! I already followed the Bose connect advice with no response from the right ear bud. I do not know what else to do!!! Thank you in advance" . This post says its solved it is NOT.

My ear buds were not holding a charge then all of a sudden the right one is no longer working. Did the hardware update etc.  Nothing.  Lights suggest that the case is working and charge yet the buds are not functioning.  The left one shows the blue tooth but it is not in anyway connecting to the right and the right just looks like its no longer functioning.  Anyone have a real solution?

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 4, 2020

Same thing. Reached out to Bose and they want me to send my earbuds and they'll exchange them for a staggering rate of $129. Ridiculous. 

Highlighted

Re: right bluetooth headset saturation

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out, I am very sorry to hear this. 

So I can provide you with the most accurate information, what product do you own? Please use this link to help you in identifying your product model. 

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 24, 2020

Wireless SoundSport right ear not working

All of a sudden after 8 months of use I cannot get my right bud to connect.  This is my second set and love them.  They worked great for months, now I can’t use them at all.  I’ve tried everything that people have said to try and still can’t get it to connect.   Can anyone suggest anything else?   I sure hope Bose comes out with a 2.0 version that works for a very long time.  I have come dependent on these for sleep and now not sleeping very well at all.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 26, 2020

Re: sound sport wireless headphones the right ear bud doesn't respond and I can not connect to the a

I have exactly the same issue. Earphones charged overnight, next day they would not connect via Bluetooth, followed the instructions to turns them off/on. Now the left earphone blinks white and the right one does not come on at all. Firmware update made no difference - the Bluetooth SW inside the earplugs has a defect.

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 31, 2020

Soundsport free wireless

I recently bought a pair of soundsport free wireless earphones and the right one has no lights what so ever coming on. The left one blinks white when removing from the case. They are fully charged but the right one does not turn on at all. 

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 31, 2020

Re: Soundsport free wireless

I have the same problem I don't know whats going on?