Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 26, 2019

soundsport free no multipoint connectivity

good day!  
I'm new in the bose community.
I read an old post about soundsport free not having multipoint connectivity.   I have the same disappointment. Having multipoint feature in soundlink II, I thought they have the same in soundsport free.   I just wish they can issue a firmware update that will include the feature.         
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: soundsport free no multipoint connectivity

Hi toothfix_santos, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I completely understand your feelings toward this and would love to forward this suggestion onto our development team for you. 

If anyone else would like to see this feature added to the SoundSport Free's please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 2, 2020

I have a work cell phone and a personal cell phone. I bought the soundsport free with the intention of using them to listen to music on my personal while still being able to make and receive calls with my work phone. I was very disappointed when I realized that the soundsport do not have the multipoint function. This is a big dealbreaker for me. Is there another pair of Bose headphones that have this option that I can exchange them for?

Highlighted

Hi Julie, 

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment regarding this. I would love to offer some suggestions for you!

The following headphones can have 2 active device connections;

- The Noise Cancelling Headphones 700

- The QuietComfort 35 II Headphones

- The SoundLink Around Ear Wireless Headphones II

- The SoundSport Wireless Headphones

I hope this helps. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Participant
Registered since

Sep 26, 2019

soundsport free no multipoint connectivity

I have the same disappointment. 

I used to have jabra pace, with multi-point connectivity, that I use during my bike rides. The problem is that it broke easily after many rides, due to sweat, sun, and rain. 

Then I bought a Bose AE2 SoundLink for office work, which is obviously not suited for biking. So far, it's the best sounding headphones I've had, plus it has multi-point connectivity. (This, I recommend as replacement)

With that technology in SoundLink, I expected the same with Soundsport Free, but ended up disappointed just like you. 

Again, I hope they can have a sort of firmware update to address the root of our disappointment.