ayman
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 17, 2019

soundsport headphone won't turnoff or turnon

Hello Bose I would like to thank you first for your communication and sense of how sad I lost
 The story starts when some problems began to occur in the headphone
 and after communication with the support service
 you have and experience several ways they asked me four digit numbers for the headphone
 and when i enter it.They told me that I was in warranty and that they could be replaced but I was in Egypt
 so they asked me to communicate with the agent and after going to him,
 he told me that your company asked for the purchase invoice and that the warranty
 to replace the headset I told them that I bought it from eight months
 and I do not know where the purchase invoice as well I did not know that the warranty 
 and so I returned and communicated with you because they did not solve my problem
 Sorry to prolong But I do not want to lose my headphone or my confidence in your esteemed company
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: soundsport headphone won't turnoff or turnon

Hello Ayman, 

Thanks for reaching out to us again. 

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues getting the headphones exchanged and would love to assist. 

We are going to send you a direct message with details on how to move forward with this. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
ayman
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 17, 2019

hi bose , no i didnot get any answer yet and my problem not solved

Highlighted

Hello ayman, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

We reached out to you via private message on Monday 14th October. If you haven't already, please check the message and follow the instructions included. We'd recommend responding to the message once you have done this. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
ayman
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 17, 2019

Re: sound-sport headphone won't turnoff or turn on

hi Bose , i want to inform that i sent 3 email to  Global_service no one answer me my problem not solved my headphone still at agent please tell me if i lost my Bose or you will solve my problem

Highlighted

Hello ayman, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

Can you kindly confirm when your emails were sent? I would recommend awaiting a response from the team. They will be able to help you further. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G

Highlighted
ayman
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 17, 2019

hi Bose, you asked me in a private message to send my details to  Global_service at a mail that was from a week and i sent 3 emails to   Global_service , no one answer