Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 23, 2020

soundsport headphones are blinking amber light when charged and not turning on

I had an issue with my last pair of soundsports, so i took them into my local bose store. They replaced the headphones and gave me a whole new pair (highly appreciate). However, a week later i have the same issue. My headphones have been on the charger all day and continue to blink an amber light on the battery icon. When i unplug them, the blinking stops and the headphones will not power on. I've tried the "plug them in for 5 seconds, then wait 30 seconds, then attempt to turn on" and it has not worked. Additionally the headphones have not been in any water. 

please help, 

a frustrated quarantined college student

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: soundsport headphones are blinking amber light when charged and not turning on

Hi mboatman,

Welcome to the Bose Community!

It's very strange that your SoundSport headphones are behaving in this way. Could you please confirm with SoundSport headphones you have as there are a few variants? If you are unsure, please visit our product finder.

Also, I'd like to ask how the headphones are being charged? Are you using the official Bose charger?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.