soundsport in ear for android

SOLVED
Highlighted
Audible Advocate

soundsport in ear for android

I can't seem to find it anywhere. In official site, it says not available. On my country distributor site and online shop in my country, I don't see any. While I can manage to find some apple version and still available on official site. Will it continue or are there any issue regarding this? sadly, amazon and some international shops don't ship to my country.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: soundsport in ear for android

Hey IevasPolka,

Thank you for writing into the community. It is a product we still sell, but it might be due to stock availability based on specific regions where it is sold. We recommend contacting the Bose customer service team in your region for any further information on availability for those headphones. 

Please click here for contact information. Select your region from the list and scroll down to where you "contact us"

Thanks again,

Mohsin - Community Support

1 REPLY

Re: soundsport in ear for android

Hey IevasPolka,

Thank you for writing into the community. It is a product we still sell, but it might be due to stock availability based on specific regions where it is sold. We recommend contacting the Bose customer service team in your region for any further information on availability for those headphones. 

Please click here for contact information. Select your region from the list and scroll down to where you "contact us"

Thanks again,

Mohsin - Community Support