katiep
Participant
Registered since

Apr 20, 2020

soundsport pulse volume and power buttons not working

I have to Bose Soundsport Pulse Headphones.  The volume controls are not working and I am unable to power off the headphones.  I tried the reset that was suggested on the board.  I plugged the headphones in, waited 5 sec, unplugged from the USB and waited 1 min.  The volume controls and powering off buttons, still do not work.  I tried this reset twice.  Is there a fix for this?  These headphones are only 4 months old.

1 REPLY 1
Sam_F

Re: soundsport pulse volume and power buttons not working

Hey Katie,

That sounds quite unusual - sorry for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for letting me know what you've tried so far, sorry none of these steps improved things.

You shouldn't be having trouble using the buttons, especially when trying to operate the headphones. Are you still able to connect the headphones to your device at all or do the headphones go into pairing mode? Or do the headphones not respond to any action?

If so, you may want to reach out to local support or visit our self-service portal to proceed with the service option for your product. Let me know if you have any further questions!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!