Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 9, 2017

Re: SoundSport not powering on despite full charge

I know you mean well, Shiloh, but simply replacing them if they are under warranty doesn’t cut it. It is still a hardship on your customers, and it’s not solving the problem. WHAT IS THE UNDERLYING ISSUE?
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 7, 2017

Exactly, this is what you would expect from a lower teir competitor. I have already replaced 4 headsets in a 3 month period. I will NEVER buy a bose product again. Highly disappointed with the so called top quality you're expecting from bose
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 8, 2018

Hello, I am experiencing the same problem with my Soundsport headset. I've already contacted my country's (Philippines) customer support, and was refused of replacement or repair because I purchased it just a few months past one year! I am very upset about this! Could anyone else from Bose help me on this? Maybe this product should be recalled because it's been an issue for a lot of people and Bose's only fix is replacement?
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 19, 2017

It’s a 2 year guarantee that comes with these.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 13, 2018

I finally received a called from the local service centre and was told they will replace my faulty unit with a replacement unit. Collected it today and updated the firmware earlier. Hopefully this unit does not have the same issue. From where I am, the soundsport wireless is only warranted for one year. Similar issues are being reported in Amazon reviews as well. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 15, 2018

Same problem. I experienced this problem this morning before my run. Full chsrge...no turn on.

Ths afternoon it worked, but now its not working again. Ugh! What is the issue, I'm about to break out my skullcandys again...
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

@lildoctormitchy Hello, thank you for writing in. Sorry to hear you are having this experience! I encourage you to contact your local Bose Support, and they will discuss the service options with you. 

Here is a link to contact information. Just select your region, and kindly scroll down to where you see "contact us". 

Thank you again, 

Mohsin

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 31, 2017

I had the same issue with these earphones and then got them replaced , however I lost them. I am planning to buy them again. What do my fellow users advice, should I buy them again or wait . It's surprising Bose is not ready to recall these earphones and accept that there is issue with them. May be the new pieces do not have this problem. Should i re-buy these since I lost my earphones?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 31, 2018

My headphones will only turn on if the case is charged, even though the earbuds are fully charged. How can i fix this?

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

@rmpras02 thank you for writing in. Just wanted to clarify, when you remove the earbuds from the charging case, you do not see the Bluetooth LED's flashing?

Check back when you can.

Thank you again, 

Mohsin